Comments about all grids

Susie @ #3188: Good grid, I was bad! (12 minutes ago)

Squiggle @ #20191: Like this one. Interesting range of clues. (2 hours, 45 minutes ago)

Larry. @ #20190: Went down easy. (4 hours, 1 minute ago)

Larry. @ #20194: British actresses. Bit vague. (4 hours, 12 minutes ago)

gaffer @ #20191: Good grid even let me off not being able to spell mnemonic! (5 hours, 4 minutes ago)

gaffer @ #20192: thought country codes was enough!!!!! (5 hours, 9 minutes ago)

anthony @ #20191: a good fun grid (8 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Gog-ette @ #20190: Good grid. Thanks. (9 hours, 48 minutes ago)

Verr @ #1021: Enjoyed this one. (12 hours, 56 minutes ago)

Verr @ #1005: Good one. (13 hours, 27 minutes ago)

Cool-Yeti @ #20183: (14 hours, 24 minutes ago)

TimS @ #20182: Partridge is not a comedian, he's a character. No red herrings/ crossovers A very poor grid. (15 hours, 37 minutes ago)

DH @ #20185: cheers for this (17 hours, 8 minutes ago)

Squiggle @ #20185: Very good. I could see the basic concept, but actually finding the groups was tricky. (17 hours, 49 minutes ago)

Bridget @ #18688: Good grid (22 hours, 1 minute ago)

Cynic @ #17376: Good grid (22 hours, 29 minutes ago)

Brian @ #18518: Struck (as well as strike) should be a felted as correct. (1 day ago)

Gog-ette @ #20185: Excellent! (1 day ago)

Omegaman @ #20011: Even if it should be word house this does not make sense and those words rhyme with ice because they all end in ice! (1 day ago)

J&a @ #20185: very good. We failed to think of wedge being a golf club in time and dove the soap bar is v hard (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Convent educated @ #8651: Paul was not an apostle. He became a disciple after Christ had died. (1 day, 1 hour ago)

parthily @ #20187: lol, good fun (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Hieroglyphs @ #8618: Check spelling of Hieroglyphs please, as I got it correct only when I spelled it incorrectly. (1 day, 1 hour ago)

Woo @ #11562: Really easy done in less than 30 seconds! (1 day, 5 hours ago)

chris @ #2661: quite easy (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Mister Tom @ #20087: Went looking for the wrong first name and got beaten all ends up as a result (1 day, 6 hours ago)

Tony @ #20162: Said ship for the last one and was told it was wrong. (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Gog-ette @ #20184: Good grid. Today I learned the word "lant" (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Hak @ #20166: Maybe three song groups is a bit too much! (1 day, 11 hours ago)

chris @ #20184: Answer to clue one does not make sense. (1 day, 11 hours ago)

Hak @ #20173: Good grid (1 day, 11 hours ago)

Tony @ #583: Nice one (1 day, 13 hours ago)

ilovepuzzgrid @ #20182: 1. Alan Partridge is not a comedy actor or stand up comedian. He is a character played by the actor Steve Coogan. So that group doesn't work. 2. The element is spelled arsenic, not arsonic. (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Pete @ #20101: Bit of a gimmick, but fun. Working out the Proclaimers clue was amusing. (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Pete @ #20070: Maybe having two "words that can follow another word" groups is a bit of a cheat? Good grid though. (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Pete @ #20105: Relatively easy but a good one. (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Pete @ #20110: I actually got this with a minute and a half to spare but there are several valid ways the items could sort into those groups. There should be a unique answer, not several possible answers of which one is arbitrarily chosen to be the right one. (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Mister Tom @ #20160: Nicely put together. And very easy despite the herrings. That's fine if that's how the grid works best. (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Verr @ #969: Exclusively british. Shame really, the other groups were good. (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Verr @ #966: Waaay too obscure for me (1 day, 16 hours ago)

cazza @ #10477: floors and flaws are not at all similar - very odd choice when there are so many words that do sound alike which are spelt differently. flaws for floors sounds a bit rah rah to me!! (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Verr @ #951: Enjoyed this one (1 day, 16 hours ago)

cazza @ #10495: don't agree with some of the answers (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Verr @ #936: Dated, now arcane. Also one group of "slang" so obscure that the only one I recognised was the one that is not actually slang. (1 day, 16 hours ago)

Verr @ #929: Pirates keywords still not fixed (1 day, 16 hours ago)

cazza @ #10522: good (1 day, 17 hours ago)

Verr @ #921: Nice ideas. The synonyms need better keywords. (1 day, 17 hours ago)

Joe @ #20174: Wachowskis are sisters! Like the grid though. (1 day, 17 hours ago)

istvan @ #20181: brilliant (1 day, 18 hours ago)

Ibridget @ #20184: Good (1 day, 21 hours ago)

Gog-ette @ #20169: Loved this! (2 days ago)

Omegaman @ #19894: Forms of seed and computer brands were not accepted. (2 days, 1 hour ago)

cb @ #20168: Beat me fair and square, good one. (2 days, 2 hours ago)

JonBob @ #20174: @Matt: That's because it's "McGregor." (2 days, 4 hours ago)

Gog-ette @ #20174: That's not how you spell sugar in Welsh - it's siwgr. (2 days, 4 hours ago)

boo-urns 2 @ #20112: I agree with boo-urns. (2 days, 6 hours ago)

boo-urns @ #20156: Octagon spelled wrong, and what the heck is a crackjob? (2 days, 6 hours ago)

Huw @ #20174: Siwgr (2 days, 6 hours ago)

chris @ #20175: Nicely constructed and right balance of clues (2 days, 6 hours ago)

Mouse (D.P) @ #20154: A lavalava, also known as an 'ie, short for 'ie lavalava, is an article of daily clothing traditionally worn by Polynesians and other Oceanic peoples.(Google) (2 days, 8 hours ago)

Matt King @ #20174: Wouldn't accept "Characters played by Ewan MacGregor" as a correct answer (2 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14117: Good quality, the last group was impossible to get for me, but a good group nonetheless. (2 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14127: Formulate the connections so that there are enough options to guess them correctly. (2 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14126: If words are misspelled, this should mean something and not be a red herring. (2 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14125: Not hard but fun to do. (2 days, 9 hours ago)

Oatcake Eater @ #15013: Good grid with mix of topics. Enjoyed it. (2 days, 10 hours ago)

Hugh Jars @ #20155: An upside down exclamation mark is an i - I think you meant an exclamation mark. Classic example of McKean's law there. (2 days, 11 hours ago)

GTC @ #196: Should accept mononyms for the green group. (2 days, 12 hours ago)

Aetees @ #20172: Generally I like to post grids that are general knowledge but this one is definitely heavy on 'nerd culture' topics. It won't be for everyone but I need to get it out of my system every once in a while. I hope at least some people will enjoy it. (2 days, 12 hours ago)

garth grey @ #20163: black bag = bin liner (also Viz character - Black Bag - the faithful Border Binliner) (2 days, 12 hours ago)

Hubby @ #20169: Thanks, enjoyable grid!! (2 days, 14 hours ago)

Hubby @ #20171: Enjoyable grid. Frustrating that I missed the imperial units connection. (2 days, 14 hours ago)

DuckChaos @ #20160: Fun grid, thank you. (2 days, 16 hours ago)

DuckChaos @ #20160: Fun grid, thank you. (2 days, 16 hours ago)

Spengler @ #20159: tee hee (3 days ago)

DeeDeeRex @ #20159: @Bob Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure if you know how the puzzle submissions here work, but as the creator, I have to list as many synonyms that I can think of so that when quizzers submit their answers, they might be matched. In this case, each of the connected words was a synonym of 'to steal' in verb form, so I listed as many verb synonyms as possible. 'Theft' is a noun (although I did include 'thieve', as it's verb), and I'm sure if I were Victoria and you were able to explain your answer in person it would have made sense, but this is just a silly algorithm-based game online. I'll try to do better in the future. Best of luck. (3 days, 1 hour ago)

Spengler @ #20167: I am reporting this grid to the moderators! 🤗 (3 days, 1 hour ago)

Bob @ #20159: Theft is stealing Go buy a dictionary (3 days, 1 hour ago)

Gridlington @ #20167: I'm sorry folks... There is a Crosby in here that should be a Presley. No way to correct or delete the grid. I hang my head in shame. (3 days, 2 hours ago)

cb @ #20160: I agree with Spengler... (3 days, 2 hours ago)

Spengler @ #6020: Yep, also got roulette and rainbow... beaten by the others ...liked this though, pleased to see such an imaginitive (and tough) grid getting a good reception (3 days, 3 hours ago)

Spengler @ #17317: Exactly what CM said - also scored 2 (3 days, 3 hours ago)

aldo @ #20137: I put 'capital cities missing a letter' and it said incorrect! (3 days, 4 hours ago)

aldo @ #20155: I though Pink had an upside down exclamation mark instead of an i. (3 days, 4 hours ago)

aldo @ #20160: (3 days, 4 hours ago)

Spengler @ #20160: Fun, I like ones where it takes a while to fall into place and then we race to complete it in time. Good job. (3 days, 5 hours ago)

boo-urns @ #20163: What is a black bag (3 days, 5 hours ago)

Spengler @ #20163: 5 stars for quality!! garanams picked were brilliant (3 days, 5 hours ago)

Busker @ #14816: difficult (3 days, 7 hours ago)

PB @ #20086: Another good grid. (3 days, 7 hours ago)

Joe @ #20150: What a pointless grid. Hope no one else wastes their time. (3 days, 7 hours ago)

Joe @ #20127: Rubbish (3 days, 7 hours ago)

Jim @ #20159: Perfect in every way (3 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14093: Excellent connections (3 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14095: fun to do, tougher than some others. (3 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14097: Good to get, fun connections. (3 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14109: Get connections wording better, otherwise good connections. (3 days, 9 hours ago)

VJ @ #14115: Fun to do, difficult connections. (3 days, 10 hours ago)

Matt Belliveau @ #15235: 2EZ (3 days, 10 hours ago)

254564 @ #20131: Very enjoyable (3 days, 10 hours ago)

By default only the most recent 100 comments are displayed. Display all.