Comments about all grids

kay @ #13531: Why is symphony not accepted? (1 hour, 31 minutes ago)

Sophie @ #23826: Don’t know why I didn’t get the vehicle group, I rode my mongoose to work this morning. No plates so I avoid paying the dart charge (4 hours, 23 minutes ago)

Sophie @ #23832: I spent ages looking for dust. Realised in the end it wasn’t a group. Good grid (4 hours, 29 minutes ago)

buddy @ #23842: axes homie (5 hours, 40 minutes ago)

Mickle @ #23714: good grid (6 hours, 42 minutes ago)

Puzzled @ #23840: "Others" is neither accurate nor a good clue. (6 hours, 48 minutes ago)

Mickle @ #23790: Krista - the James gang are fairly famous - but Mrs Miniver! Check spelling, please. (6 hours, 51 minutes ago)

lorna @ #23836: yep. Kicking myself! (6 hours, 53 minutes ago)

Gronda @ #23821: Neat. Broad range of connections. Dog wasn’t accepted :) (8 hours, 42 minutes ago)

Joseph @ #16351: Well I completely failed this. (9 hours, 2 minutes ago)

mal @ #23845: DRAUGHTS not drafts (9 hours, 22 minutes ago)

mal @ #23826: Repeated puzzle (10 hours, 2 minutes ago)

Gronda @ #23832: Didn’t allow bar for chocolate bars or sky for objects in the sky (10 hours, 2 minutes ago)

mal @ #23825: Ridiculously specific info needed for the answers (10 hours, 3 minutes ago)

mal @ #23821: Fun and a bit different, nice (10 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Gronda @ #23835: Didn’t allow gangs for criminal groups (10 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Gronda @ #23840: Even with the explanations I didn’t understand them! Fiendish! (10 hours, 11 minutes ago)

Gronda @ #23847: Great! (10 hours, 18 minutes ago)

SonjaQoE @ #23789: Beste Connecting wallen i hele verden (11 hours, 13 minutes ago)

james @ #16352: (11 hours, 38 minutes ago)

Paul @ #23840: it didn't accept "worm" for "worms" (11 hours, 52 minutes ago)

Boris the lieder @ #23761: Like the obscure Stallone reference. (11 hours, 52 minutes ago)

Krista @ #23681: Agree with Billy Bones& Jack &Iorna. (12 hours, 3 minutes ago)

Krista @ #23691: MMmmm-punch doesn`t necessarily make a hole-does it? (12 hours, 8 minutes ago)

Krista @ #23695: Words spelled the same,prounced a bit different and with different meanings are Heteronyms(look it up and add to the line name plz!) Otherwise good & enjoyable. (12 hours, 12 minutes ago)

Krista @ #23729: That`s the idea- Mr Tom!! (12 hours, 26 minutes ago)

Krista @ #23816: And winkle has no `c`.Not enough `re-herrings`.Made it a bit easy. (12 hours, 36 minutes ago)

Krista @ #23832: Agree ScarletFish -altho` I did manage it,it was just luck in the end. (12 hours, 54 minutes ago)

Freddie @ #23816: Enjoyed it (12 hours, 55 minutes ago)

ScarletFish @ #23832: Clever - but possibly too many crossovers... I knew what all the groups were going to be, but failed to get any in the time. Others will probably do better! (13 hours, 51 minutes ago)

ScarletFish @ #23835: If this is one of your “Easy” ones, I hate to try a hard one! I got 0 - but in fairness, I should have got 1... (13 hours, 59 minutes ago)

ScarletFish @ #23836: I would never have got “layers”, but the others are fair enough, with good red herrings. Good fun! (14 hours, 6 minutes ago)

JamieQ @ #23837: Tricky with some nice cross overs. Nice one. (14 hours, 13 minutes ago)

Bearcules @ #23833: Double letters? Really? Might as well say they all start with a consonant, or they all contain people. (14 hours, 23 minutes ago)

Raul @ #11560: Very creative. Love you big time. (14 hours, 47 minutes ago)

Anon @ #23804: Self indulgent ridiculous twaddle (15 hours, 6 minutes ago)

PF @ #23613: Not an unique solution. You can be 'Saving Time' and 'Money' is a Pink Floyd song, so both can be interchanged. (17 hours, 50 minutes ago)

MB @ #23816: Shellfish has a double L in it! (17 hours, 52 minutes ago)

saltcaramel @ #23822: Wow this one was tricky!! loved it (18 hours, 58 minutes ago)

Rhys @ #23824: Very clever, enjoyed that one! (19 hours, 9 minutes ago)

Tim @ #4615: The football line is beyond obscure. (19 hours, 27 minutes ago)

CP @ #23804: So Cool! Thanks for sharing Chef! (19 hours, 33 minutes ago)

jollycorpse @ #23818: @ lorna - yeah I’m not too fussed with this one tbh. I went a little overboard with the links making it a bit messy. Unable to find alternative solutions though (20 hours, 25 minutes ago)

KB44 @ #23756: Excellent. Thanks you. (20 hours, 50 minutes ago)

ScarletFish @ #23755: Tim, the “ee” on the end means the female version. Single “e” would be male. And have you ever heard a man referred to as a Brunette...?? Krista, “Food” is a valid answer, so not sure why you had a problem. (21 hours, 51 minutes ago)

lorna @ #21702: great (23 hours, 17 minutes ago)

lorna @ #14948: FIENDISHLY clever and sneaky. I love that you describe the band as legendary- like you'd find them sitting in a crock of gold, at the end of a rainbow... :D (1 day ago)

lorna @ #23794: I agree that array was a bit of a stretch- I actually spotted the group then dismissed it (doh!) because I didn't think it fit. But it was an excellent grid nonetheless (1 day ago)

lorna @ #23816: by first you mean winkle, categories in order you solve them (1 day ago)

lorna @ #23818: really good but- I counted 9 possibilities for one group, 4 of which were all in the Carr group. Does this mean that the grid doesn't have a unique solution? (I'm not an expert- I'm not a setter!) That's the only reason I gave you a 4 as it was really enjoyable and took me 2 goes! (1 day ago)

lorna @ #23819: great grid but I never would have made the leap to the animals being people's names! That's a hard spot! But fair :) (1 day, 1 hour ago)

lorna @ #23822: top notch (1 day, 1 hour ago)

kay @ #14948: Wow, awesome grid. Especially liked the Albert Tein group. (1 day, 2 hours ago)

Pagey @ #10577: Very satisfying (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Puzzled @ #23794: Excellent grid! And don't worry, the sounded out letters were the easiest group to get. You can't take into account every dialect and regionalism -- the vast majority will find "Array" just fine. (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Zinphad @ #23811: Ramble On is a song... (1 day, 3 hours ago)

Zinphad @ #23822: Kicking myself for not getting Cicero. Good grid (1 day, 4 hours ago)

Anne @ #23816: Misspelt (1 day, 4 hours ago)

Grid Goof @ #23821: Really nice grid. The categories intersect nicely and the knowledge is broad! I enjoyed it. Bit easy though (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Mumu @ #23813: Aced it! 10/10 (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Sophie @ #683: I kept going for “back”.... quarterback, fullback, nickleback.... NOOOO! (1 day, 6 hours ago)

BEEPBEEP @ #23821: Loved this one! (1 day, 6 hours ago)

glenda1066 @ #23820: Great one. Very festive ! (1 day, 6 hours ago)

Puzzled @ #23809: THIS WAS OKAY APART FROM THE STUCK CAPS LOCK! ALSO THESE MONICAS ARE FAMOUS MONICAS AND AT LEAST IT'S NOT ANOTHER FOOTBALL OR HARDY POTTER GROUP! (1 day, 6 hours ago)

glenda1066 @ #23819: Lots of red herrings in this one. I fell down the trap of thinking there was a 'Lion Witch and Wardrobe''' category, haha..! :D (1 day, 6 hours ago)

smarty @ #23819: fantastic grid! the hogwarts house mascots stumped me! brilliant job (1 day, 6 hours ago)

Puzzled @ #23811: The Kettle group is not *pre*ceded by anything. (1 day, 7 hours ago)

peoplesvote @ #23304: very down with the kids, definitely brushing up on my reality culture knowledge! loved it x (1 day, 7 hours ago)

lorna @ #23796: done physics experiments with toddlers at work- sponge definitely doesn't float. Fills with water almost immediately and sinks. (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Gavin @ #23733: lovely stuff (1 day, 8 hours ago)

ChippyD @ #23809: Feeble. Sorry, Some unknown Monicas and Autocad ? (1 day, 8 hours ago)

ChippyD @ #23811: "words make sense" is not a link (1 day, 8 hours ago)

ChippyD @ #11928: Answer to one group seems unnecessarily gender-specific (1 day, 8 hours ago)

ME @ #23809: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SHOUTING!!! (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Gavin @ #23756: Very innovative. Nice. (1 day, 8 hours ago)

Krista @ #23780: Agreed! I put Rodents but it was rodents!! (1 day, 8 hours ago)

jonny @ #23816: 1st category misspelt (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Christobal @ #23786: Good grid! (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Christobal @ #23798: Good grid! Jo, that's the point - they're called red herrings! 😄 (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Christobal @ #23811: Not too difficult, although the "words make sense" group is a bit tenuous. (1 day, 9 hours ago)

Jo @ #23798: The ster group covers at least six words..... (1 day, 9 hours ago)

mal @ #23810: ''things I like''?? OH GO AWAY. (1 day, 10 hours ago)

mal @ #23796: Things that float on water is a bit rubbish. Not bad else (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Lin @ #23780: Didnt accept any right answers! Frustrating :( (1 day, 10 hours ago)

Josephine @ #23814: Ur not crackhead (1 day, 11 hours ago)

Sophie @ #23780: I PUT PETS AND I PUT RODENTS!!!! (1 day, 11 hours ago)

Sophie @ #23790: I PUT JAMES!!!! (1 day, 11 hours ago)

JONBOB @ #23809: I THINK USING PARTICULAR INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC SOFTWARE AS A CONNECTION IS A BIT OF A REACH. OTHERWISE SOLID. (1 day, 12 hours ago)

Miranda @ #23520: Amazing grid (1 day, 12 hours ago)

sadia @ #23813: Sick grid mun (1 day, 12 hours ago)

Miranda @ #23724: I dont even know what to say the links areee stupppiiiddd (1 day, 12 hours ago)

Jj @ #23796: Salt and pickles are not really condiments. Seasoning and topping. (1 day, 13 hours ago)

J @ #23788: #2s is a tough one! (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Mister Tom @ #23811: The colours vary according to order of solving, so "red group" doesn't mean anything. (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Lufthansaaaaa @ #23811: Not bad, but the red group wasn't really that good. (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Miranda @ #23811: Extremely different (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Meeee @ #23811: It was well hard what the hell (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Princess @ #23811: Good grid with enough red herrings to start a fish farm :-) (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Johnly @ #23726: The 'right' group was my favourite! (1 day, 14 hours ago)

Krista @ #23755: Forgiven for the lack of accents-UK keyboard doesn`t allow but NOT for not allowing Food terms from French! :-) (1 day, 14 hours ago)

By default only the most recent 100 comments are displayed. Display all.