Comments

Yeehaw: That's crazy (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

daogevqs: 1PR74H xjoolxwlvqdo (9 years ago)

ifmxvrnuy: mmsmpT askceemhoawf (9 years ago)

Gina: Great hammer of Thor, that is powerfully heplful! (9 years ago)

owned: or is it so low brow that it went totally over my head ( sry guys, just goy a nasty feeling ;) ) (9 years, 2 months ago)

bitter bugger: Even for a piss-take this is bad, wtf is tic-tac-bread related product ?
(9 years, 2 months ago)

Not a Bob Barker fan: Bob Barker would not approve of this puzzle.

\"Bob Barker is the Boss From Hell\"
Claudia Jordan

\"If I\'d have been a dog, Bob Barker would have treated me better.\"
Sherrill Paris

\"After I testified, Bob never spoke to me again.\"
Janice Pennington

\"There\'s no one to tell him not to be mean.\"
Barbara Hunter

\"Bob didn\'t like all the attention I was getting.\"
Nikki Ziering

\"America saw a performance. They never saw the real Bob Barker.\"
Debbie Curling

\"The TV audience has never even seen the real Bob Barker. In real life he is a mean, vicious old man, a ruthless mad dictator. But the audience never sees that, they think he\'s Santa Claus.\"
Holly Hallstrom

\"He would turn it on for the camera, and then turn it off.\"
Heather Kozar (9 years, 2 months ago)

Not a Bob Barker fan: Bob Barker would not approve of this puzzle.

\"Bob Barker is the Boss From Hell\"
Claudia Jordan

\"If I\'d have been a dog, Bob Barker would have treated me better.\"
Sherrill Paris

\"After I testified, Bob never spoke to me again.\"
Janice Pennington

\"There\'s no one to tell him not to be mean.\"
Barbara Hunter

\"Bob didn\'t like all the attention I was getting.\"
Nikki Ziering

\"America saw a performance. They never saw the real Bob Barker.\"
Debbie Curling

Holly Hallstrom

\"He would turn it on for the camera, and then turn it off.\"
Heather Kozar (9 years, 2 months ago)

NoWhammies10: VERY challenging, even to a hardcore game show fan. (9 years, 2 months ago)

anon: had no chance with any of these,made no sense to anyone outside usa!! (9 years, 2 months ago)