Comments

Only Me
Nice grid but big zero for me. I guessed two of the answers while doing the puzzle, but could not see them in the grid.
(2 years, 1 month ago)

Peekay
Waaaay too many crossovers dude. Knew 2 of the groups straight away, but so many possibilities rendered it quite hard to sort them in time. Also the names line is a little vague in the context of the grid.
(2 years, 1 month ago)

Lyndon
too difficult to get started - too many possibilities for each - give us a chance
(2 years, 1 month ago)

M
How is the correct answer to the second group not First Ladies...?
(2 years, 1 month ago)

Giggsy
Same thing isn't it? Nit pick away though.
(2 years, 1 month ago)

Giggsy
I have seen much harder grids to get started on. Thought this would be fun
(2 years, 1 month ago)

haywood
Not much fun I'm afraid. Try to put yourself in the place of the puzzle solver, and maybe spend more time thinking through fewer and higher quality puzzles rather than outputting loads. The Beatles line, for example, is 3/4 great, but "Valerie" ruins it because no one will remember that from inside the song, wheareas the other 3 are in the title.
Also, pointing out alternate legitimate answers that are not accepted is not nitpicking. Others may enter variations of correct answers that you need to consider and allow for.
(2 years, 1 month ago)

giggsy
Blimey - I didn't get bollocked this much at school.
(2 years, 1 month ago)

Jim
Hmm. I think I might have to agree with the people saying this is just too hard. The issue for me was that I got the Beatles connection straight away, but as literally every clue is a woman’s name from a Beatles song, I just couldn’t figure out where to start. Red Herrings are one thing, but making 75% of the clues red herrings for one row might just be taking the piss a tad!
(1 year, 12 months ago)

Angie T
Not for me this one. No "in" to it. Potentially 1820 combinations to go through in 3 minutes just to get one group. That's too demanding for me.
(1 year, 12 months ago)