Comments

Will n: Easy (1 week, 3 days ago)

Nicko: Loved the Welsh. Hated the misspelling of Obama's forename. (1 week, 6 days ago)

Anne Onymous: I loved the welsh trick! Completely fooled me!
(1 month, 1 week ago)

Tiggychops: Pretty easy

(1 month, 2 weeks ago)

Daddy: Those damn welsh words! (1 month, 2 weeks ago)

Steffen: This was fun (3 months ago)

Fleance Stinking Mutton Dangling Plums Winter-Biscuit: Oh bladi oh blada oh bladi hell...! (5 months ago)

Yrieithydd: It would be more fun if the missing vowels were respaced, but I love the Welsh ones and thank you for not saying they don't have vowels because they do - W and Y being vowels (5 months, 1 week ago)

luke: nice (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

N Baker: Scored 7 and you know why, had a good chuckle (6 months ago)

Rob B: Wckd! (9 months ago)

Rachel: good (11 months, 1 week ago)

Q. Pheevr: I do think you should accept Btls, Prm Mnstrs, and Mrcn Prsdnts for the connections. (1 year ago)

Jerk alert: Took a stab at the Welsh words - 10/10, ha ha ha! (1 year, 1 month ago)

mw: easy (1 year, 1 month ago)

lkast: I actually guessed the welsh one as my second set. Not because I knew any of them, but because they were the only one word answers. (1 year, 2 months ago)

Nicetea: Blue's grids are always very enjoyable! (1 year, 2 months ago)

anonymousmagic: Yep, the last group kept me guessing. I suspected it, but didn't have the guts to give the correct answer. (1 year, 2 months ago)

Jim: I actually put Welsh towns and got a point, when I probably shouldn't have done really. Fun quiz though (1 year, 3 months ago)

Harrison Wittke: Bit too hard for me (1 year, 3 months ago)

Blues: Betty Blue, the Welsh words were obvious because everyone likes beer. Thank you.
I'm still trying to understand pusite ga... (1 year, 9 months ago)

Betty Blue: Good one. The Welsh words were obvious. 10/10 in 28 seconds. (1 year, 10 months ago)

ivan knjizar: pusite ga (1 year, 10 months ago)

Blues: Nice one Dan. Hapus iawn. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Dan E: 15 seconds PB!!!! (1 year, 11 months ago)

Blues: Diolch yn fawr Mister Tom. (1 year, 11 months ago)

Mister Tom: Lovely idea: the other groups were straightforward (1 year, 11 months ago)

Gabriel: Beatles,presidents and prime ministers were easy. The Welsh words were not. (2 years, 2 months ago)

Chief Papa Doc Rattlingshaft Clam fritters Mugabe: Paul Macartney is bigger than Cod! (2 years, 3 months ago)

Krista: :-D Yeah-got other three! You combined 2 rounds(remember the leave out the vowels and squidge up the consonants round?) Nice idea. (2 years, 3 months ago)

Blues: Freddy, nice to hear from you, hope the rest of the Greymulkins are fine and dandy and the staff are treating you with the dignity and grace you deserve. (2 years, 10 months ago)

Lord Sir Frederick Longstaff Greymulkin: Blackbird singing in the dead of shite! (2 years, 10 months ago)

Blues: Croeso... Your welcome! (2 years, 11 months ago)

Mark Lucas: Damn you! (2 years, 11 months ago)

NL YCN N CT: Fortunately knew the Welsh for beer... one of the few words I know in so many languages, so "iechyd da" Blues... (3 years, 1 month ago)

Blues: Made me laugh too!
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda... Happy New Year. (3 years, 1 month ago)

B: I did not get the last group of connections but when I checked the answer I have to say I had a bit of a laugh! I never would have guessed that no matter how long I sat and looked at it. (3 years, 1 month ago)

Winston Smith: I got everything apart from the link for the welsh one. It was good fun and quite challenging. I was expecting the welsh to be another missing vowel one. You definitely got me with that one. (3 years, 1 month ago)

Becks: Easy peasy until the last group. Never have got that last group. Cunning. (3 years, 2 months ago)

Squiggle: Great! (3 years, 6 months ago)

RUBBERLISA: Excellent fun. Cheeky! (3 years, 7 months ago)

Joan and Terry: God fun again Blues (3 years, 9 months ago)

Blues: That was the intention Bsty. Glad you enjoyed it. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Besty: Well done, easy but great fun. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Blues: Thnks vry mch.
(3 years, 9 months ago)

toast: I expect you go to the ysbyty if you need to get your bowels removed ((ho ho ). The lads round here do it for you without troubling the NHS but you are probably best where you are. Stay alive Taff and keep gridding.Anthony Eden was OK but a right b in the grid. Well done. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Think!!!: The welsh words tricked me but I knew they couldn't have vowels removed because they would be really weird words. Well done for 'Think!!!ing' of a trick to make it more better. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Dangermouse: Great fun. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Bowie: Genius. Good fun Blues. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Henvig: Great thanks! (3 years, 9 months ago)

Wiz: Nice playful grid from you,Blues..Thankyou. (3 years, 9 months ago)

SharkeyH: Haha, last one made me think but my guess turned out correct. Nice one. (3 years, 9 months ago)

Oli: lol. I couldn't work out the last group so just put in Welsh as a silly answer. 10/10 (3 years, 9 months ago)